Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Sister's forever

When I started my Thirty one business in March I knew that there would be alot of juggling between the way Dana's work schedule and me getting to do home shows. The first time I had to go to a meeting Kayla watched Makenna and she cried for me almost the entire time. The last few times she has still been very upset when I am leaving and want go to sleep with out me. Last night I went to a meeting there were no tears when I said bye and she was asleep when I got home. This morning Makenna woke me up and said where is m sister. Not one word about missing me. I was a little sad until I thought what a great relationship my daughters are building it has took almost two years though for Kayla that prayed everynight for over a year for a little sister. And know it is starting to be like she had dreamed. I am truly blessed.

1 comment:

  1. So good to hear from you! I am glad the girls are growing closer each day and I hope your new business takes off with a bang:)

    ReplyDelete