Sunday, September 5, 2010

Makenna's first day of school



On Wednesday Makenna started going to preschool at a local church. She was very unsure all morning getting ready to go. On the way I called her Daddy and told him to start praying cause if she cried I didn't think I could leave her. I will just say prayers worked their were no tears... Makenna came home from school saying she quit I told her she could not quit preschool she needed to have some friends to play with. Friday she was excited we I told her we were going back to school she is just upset that she can't ride the big yellow bus..

2 comments:

  1. Glad she decided to go back on Friday. June had her first day alone today:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my is she growing up! I somehow lost the link to your blog for a while, but I've got you back on my list of places to check! I can't seem to find your email address either, send me a line and I'll give you what I know of Robert...

    ReplyDelete