Saturday, February 21, 2009

Six months together

Yesterday we had our post adoption app with our social worker. It was nice to introduce Kenna to her after working with her for so long.Josh woke up sick this morning so the plans for the day have changed. Our plan was to go and look at a few houses Today. We have been looking for a couple of months and still have not found the one for us. I know there is the perfect house for us we just have to continue to look. I think we will be staying in all day and try to keep Kayla and Kenna away from Josh. Yesterday we had lunch with Caroline and Erin I had my camera forgot to take any pictures maybe next week I will be getting some pictures of the two of them.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on six monts...how time flies! Hope Josh is feeling better soon, we are on the mend here at our house. Good luck house hunting:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you find it amazing at how quickly six months flies by?
    If you are open to a house in the University Area of Charlotte, I know a great one...

    ReplyDelete