Thursday, October 8, 2009

Swine flu

Yes Josh and Kayla have swine flu... Kayla has had a fever since Saturday and Josh started with a fever and headache on Sunday. On Monday they both stayed in bed all day and didn't eat at all. Tuesday I called the doctor and they said that it sounded like the flu and I could just treat it at home or bring them in for a test. Doctors are not treating this flu with any medication and it just has to run it's course. Today has been the first day with no fever. There school has been saying all week that they are going to close down for a week since they have so many kids with the flu I hope this is true since I don't want to send them back and let them get it again. We had our closing on our new house on Tuesday afternoon and started painting on Wednesday we have alot of work to do and with the kids being sick we have not been getting alot done yet. We have to have the entire upstairs painted before Tuesday when they come to replace the carpet. I hope to remember the camera tomorrow to take pictures of the house. I can't believe how nasty it is I guess that's what happens when people don't care anymore since they were losing it.

1 comment:

  1. Hope the kids are feeling better and that all the house prep goes well....thinking of all of you.

    ReplyDelete