Sunday, May 10, 2009

Sending our love to China






We sent Makenna's birth Mom a red balloon with a note attached for what she had given us and that we could never give her anything that would measure what she has given us. So after Kenna took a nap we headed outside and let the balloon go I try to explained to Kenna what we were doing this for and I know she was too young or so I thought until she let the balloon go and started throwing kisses and waving bye to it. It brought tears to our eyes to see her doing this. I know for sure we will do this every year on Mother's day to show our gratitude and blessings for her birth Mom.

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful way to remember Makenna's birth mom and acknowledge her loss. A lovely tradition that I might copy one day...

    ReplyDelete